Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Date Of Draw For Premium

More spreads at home ...

here, no N ***** s.

So I'm starting, this afternoon at lunch, there will be the spread, the

f has m- eason.

3 jars of chocolate / hazelnut. Well not all the same texture as the famous brand. But not bad at all.

I took the easiest recipe on kitchen boy. I changed the proportions a bit (more chocolate, less fat, well ... yes )

Melt in a bain-marie 200 grams of chocolate and 200g of margarine.

Mix a can of condensed milk with a bag of hazelnuts (or almonds or coconut or what you want).

Mix together until a smooth paste. Put in jars.

I put in the fridge because I thought it was too runny.

After one hour, not bad like consistency. I must think out the pots a bit in advance before trying to spread the batter over slices of bread.

Well, to try (anyway), modified as and when trials each. I think

add chocolate, hazelnut or reduce the next time. Or put a little cream to soften slightly. To see ... A

your spreads!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment