Thursday, December 9, 2010

Can Cauterization To Erosion Damaged The Cervix

The big winners of the Contest are ... Scoop

thousand thanks to you all for your many interests. We have received many tempting pictures and text, both on childhood memories on gluttony but also on your experiences with sometimes disastrous chocolate.

6a00d8341c676f53ef0148c67d273d970c-pi.jpg



is Sandra's Blog The Petri n winning the first encyclopedia, with its picture, very evocative of the work of chocolate.

is Astrid's Blog "A life without temptation" which won the second encyclopedia with its text and humorous memories about gourmet chocolate.


text Astrid

A single square ...

I was twenty years ago.

I had twenty years ago and I was the one that drowned his heartache in chocolate milk. Purchased by three and swallowed the "I want to break free". I was the one who searched frantically evening babysitting in every closet, I had a flair poodle, I found a box in a haystack. I shared everything with him, my loneliness, my fears and my greatest victories. I ate chocolate as a person, sniffing hard, crying like a madeleine. First we glue a square to the palace and allowed to melt, so that the sugar flows slowly in the throat and it calms you down, then two squares that undertaker to take revenge, then a full bar and say it's the latest, then two then three just to get the delicious feeling of defying all taboos. Just for that. And then to get up a light heart. I was the greedy one who enjoys life and chocolate, the one whose boyfriends always arrive at an appointment with a plate of chocolate and the same phrase "I thought of you!". I was the Female Chocolate, with hips that boys fondle saying "you, you love chocolate ...". I liked the chocolate because he was male, because he was there and that I did not let go. I the devil and the heart in chocolate.

I have more than twenty years. I almost double. Occasionally I take a coffee and there on the edge of my cup white small square of chocolate. All black and all alone. Bitter, dry and without sugar, which can not remember anyone or anything and I leave, because he is too reasonable.

It tells me nothing of value. You can not trust him.

Lapin Malin

Another big thank you to all and very fast ...

PS: The results are also in Pascale !

0 comments:

Post a Comment