Monday, February 14, 2011

Jibjab Or Something Similar

Vampire Academy, Book 2: Cold Snap by Richelle Mead

4th cover:
When the enemy is at your door, turn deadly Christmas ...
The New Year holiday began at St. Vladimir but Rose did not mind fun. Strigoi attack has put the school on high alert and reinforce the security guards. Students are sent to a cabin in the mountains to keep them away from danger.
Gold gets closer ... and Rose must demonstrate, once again, an uncommon courage. But heroism has a price!
I told you, I don 't have survived long before buying the second volume and as the first I've eaten!

Rose is about to pass her qualification but macabre events disturb everyday life. Moroi are the target of a formidable group strigoi They seem to act as a group and get help from humans ....

I said to the first volume but I repeat: I do not like the coverage. This is worse than the last, it looks like a Harlequin. But do not judge a book by its cover ...

With the prologue, the previous volume is short and history is presented in memory. Even if I read Sisters of blood there is little time, this prologue I was not bored.
We go very fast in the heart of the matter: strigoi attack. Rose has witnessed the consequences of the carnage that will implicate him in the aftermath.

In this Volume It is much more mature. She realizes that she must not take its role as guardian of the light, she thinks before acting and tries to control his impulses.
This proves rather difficult between her feelings for Dimitri, his resentment toward his mother and his meeting with Adrian, a very charismatic Moroi ...

Despite some short lengths, the action is particularly pervasive in the end. Can not stop reading before finishing the tome!
Richelle Mead's style is truly captivating, the story reads so easily that we do not realize the speed at which you turn pages.

The end is very moving, I confess I shed my little tear ... and the last chapter makes me want to throw on the following: I thought so I had to buy Volumes 2 and 3 at the same time!
The problem is that not until May 4 to read ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment