Monday, February 14, 2011

Pinceis Ecotools Em Miami

Craft Fair 2010

What wonderful memories this Craft Fair 2010!
  • Favorite Mitsou! Listed in VAT News, 7 days, 24 Montreal, Journal de Montreal ... Thank Mitsou!
  • "Absolutely wonderful!" said Serge Demers, the chief of Salon, in with one of my vases pink LCN Weekend
  • Thanks to all those and all those who left me a nice comment in my little pink book!
  • Thank for giving me support and encouragement!
  • Thanks to my colleagues and neighbors who knew the show enhance our long days of buns, cookies, cakes, chocolates and other delicacies ... I adore you!
Rachel Biberian presenting his collection Gluttony
(with fellow workshop Céline Guimond-Fafard background)
Credit: Malik Khemmari
Mitsou with his shot heart (in my pretty pink bag)
surrounded by Marina Orsini and Geneviève Borne
Credit: Frederic Auclair

With my friend and colleague ceramist workshop
Céline Guimond-Fafard
Credit: Malik Khemmari
;
loft with my neighbor, Yukari Hazama
Thanks for the cookies and sushi lollipop!
Credit: Malik Khemmari
With Nicole and Mark Perry Pottery
Credit: Malik Khemmari

0 comments:

Post a Comment