Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ovulation Calculator March Of Dimes

Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman by Haruki Murakami

4th cover:
storyteller, Haruki Murakami explores these twenty-three new delicately chiseled, a multitude of worlds oscillating perpetually between the real and the dream. Among those suspended lives, troubling portrait of : A businessman haunted by his first love, an adulterous couple refuge on a Greek island, a man obsessed with spaghetti, or a night watchman pursued by his reflection ... They watch for an omen or a mirror, death or a kangaroo, all are imbued with a poetic melancholy that fascinates and resonates in all of us.
It was a moment that I read Murakami. After reading Kafka on the shore, he became one of my favorite authors.

I read two novels of this writer and this book it is a collection of short stories.
We find the particular style of Murakami, but in a new effect is quite different.
In these novels, we have a main plot and revolve around some absurd stories, reflections of the author ...

A new offering a limited number of pages, we find here stories without beginning or end, passages of life of the author ...
There is no plot on which we can cling so some news left me puzzled.

Once the new ends, it is not clear where the author wanted to take us, what he meant, one wonders if there is a hidden meaning behind the story. Probably Murakami likes to think his readers. And it is true that some news made me think. These books are still very significant. Even if you do not understand the story, Murakami resonates something within us.

Especially the strangeness of these new strikes us. Besides the book cover itself is rather unusual. Mingles dream and reality so well that no one knows more distinguished. Murakami created in the reader a sense of unease. Thus we feel closer to characters who have seen their lives disrupted. Some new

rather annoyed me but maybe they like to other players and they resonate in them. One of the new "The Firefly" is a passage from "The Ballad of the impossible" that I had already read, I still reread with pleasure.

I confess to being a little disappointed by this book, I much prefer these novels. Kafka on the Shore is a fact one of my favorite books and one of the few that I read.
I'm used to the style of Murakami. It makes us think without giving answers to our questions, however, in certain of this work can be perceived not even address the issues he wants (or maybe there is nothing metaphysical in them) .
I will continue to read this author but I choose rather a novel next time:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment