Friday, February 4, 2011

What Is The Diference Between King And Superking

Vampire Academy Volume 1: Blood Sisters by Richelle Mead


4th cover:

Only your best friend can protect you from your enemies ...

St. Vladimir is a private school out of the ordinary: the prying eyes of young vampires are learning magic.
Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir and must protect her best friend Lissa, Moroi princess. Threatened
within the Academy, Lissa and Rose run away together, but were reduced force behind the high gates of St. Vladimir. Between Machiavellian intrigues, and unspeakable nighttime rituals forbidden love, they must be on guard: the strigoi, vampires and immortal enemies of Moroi, Lissa could well make one of them for eternity.


This book is in my PAL a few months but I do not attempt more than that ... I do not like the coverage and I'm a bit tired of vampire stories. However I was pleasantly surprised!

Rose and Lissa seem to be two teenage girls as others but we must not trust appearances ... Pink is the guardian of Lissa is a Moroi royal blood. They have both escaped from their school but everywhere they go they are pursued by the guards of the school or by beings far more frightening ...

Another vampire story but very different from what I read. The Morois feed on human blood by volunteers but this does not kill their enemies instead of the Strigoïs. When the Dhampir, they protect the Moroi.
As and when the plot, we learn the history of vampires their relationship, their lives ...

The story takes place in a school, I admit that at first it was a bit put off because many fantasy books have this place as a backdrop, I think in particular of a certain boy wizard.
Yet you never get bored at all, only a few passages occurs during class.

The characters are very endearing. Rose is a headstrong and determined, contrary to Lissa is more fragile but it is better to be wary of it because it can be more aggressive. Dimitri is the beautiful dark brown in history. It is mysterious, protective and attractive. The secondary characters are also interesting and may play a role in history. We learn as and when the past of the characters and especially the reason for the flight of two friends. They are inseparable and always care about one another to such an extent that at times is Lissa who becomes the guardian angel of Rose ...
Those who love love stories will be in their account. Personally I'm curious as to how the relationship will evolve Dimitri Rosa.

There are many twists, making it difficult to release the book. The author's style is very nice. Her writing is captivating. Mythology she created around the vampire is very original. I really devoured this book. Despite my apprehension, I am surprised that this book is so good, it's a stroke of good heart and I want to rush to buy more ...

Citations:
-We'll both be the guardians of Lissa. I have a duty to protect at all costs. If a band Strigoi attacked, I should throw myself between her and them.
"I know ... well, I murmured, repeating to see black spots dancing before my eyes.
No, you do not understand. If I allowed myself to love, it's between you and them that I would throw myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment