Thursday, January 13, 2011

Endometriosis And Livial

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


4th cover:
Pride and Prejudice For the Bennet family, with five marriageable daughters, the arrival of two young, wealthy bachelors in the neighborhood is a godsend. The sombre Mr Darcy will he overcome the scorn of Elizabeth? Mr Bingley's sisters they succeed to deter declare his feelings to Jane? Woven many adventures funny and cruel, Pride prejudices and he will end the long-awaited happy ending? Bridget Jones's Diary to Pride and Prejudice and zombies through the adaptation Bollywood Bride and Prejudice, the masterpiece by Jane Austen has inspired novel series, movies, cartoons and remains almost two centuries after its publication, one of the most widely read English novels in the world.

/ "\\ Risk of spoilers /" \\

For a long time I wanted to read Jane Austen. In addition, Pride and Prejudice is part of the classic baby Livraddict challenge which I am registered. So without hesitation I decided to participate this LC.

Mrs. Bennet insists on marrying the five girls, including Jane, the eldest, who, at twenty-three years is still single. When Mr. Bingley moves near her home, Mrs. Bennet sees an opportunity to introduce these girls to rich bachelors.

first I liked the preface of my edition that tries to explain the success of Jane Austen, especially in our era, when rewriting and adaptation of Pride and Prejudice multiply. Besides a few works such as Pride and Prejudice and Zombie films like Adaptation and the BBC are cited.

I already knew the story because I saw the film by Joe Wright with Keira Knightley. It is probably for this reason that I'm a little bored. I found some passages too long.
Several pages where the heroines are wondering if such a love, how to behave in front of him ... I was exasperated.

However the style of Jane Austen is very nice. I was surprised at how easily I had to read it. For a classic, I expected a more elaborate writing. In addition, Jane Austen refrains all unnecessary descriptions. Despite these many pages, this book reads very quickly.

I do not particularly appreciated the character of Elizabeth. I found it too conceited but probably because I knew the true character of Mr. Darcy. For cons, I could not resist the charm of the latter. Who would not want his Mr Darcy?
It is very mysterious and I loved the part where he admits his feelings for Elizabeth.
I must admit it is especially the love affair Darcy Elizabeth I liked: D

I agree with our heroine about her mother and Kitty and Lydia: they are too lazy , dumb. Jane is my favorite female character, even if some might accuse him of being naive. It shines with optimism and never think ill of others.
Mr Bingley, though few in this novel is a charming man. If you do not find Mr Darcy, Mr Bingley one will do: D

The irony of Mr. Bennet made me laugh especially when he mocks Mr. Wickham.
I also liked Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner.

can get some instructions that read: Beware of lightning strokes and prefer a love born of the esteem, respect and gratitude.

Pride and Prejudice is not a heart for helping me but it's good novel. I regret having seen the film before reading it, I get it probably better appreciated.

Citations:
From the beginning, I could tell from the first moment I saw you, I was struck by your pride, your pride and your selfish disdain feelings of others. There was not a month that I already knew and I felt that you were the last man in the world that I would consent to marry


After a silence of several minutes, he came towards her and, an agitated, began thus:

- In vain have I struggled. Nothing helps. I can not suppress my feelings. Let me tell you the ardor with which I admire you and love you.

Participants at the LC: Revelation, Paikanne , Estellecalim , Jelydragon , Erato, Hell-water , Lynnae , Furby71 , Scor13 , Didi8921 , LuCa , Anasthassia


Baby Challenge Livraddict Classic : 1 [6 / 20 only 2 medal of chocolate: P]

0 comments:

Post a Comment