Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How To Jump Start A Tractor

Gleek Are You?

No, no, my blog is not dead! I only had other concerns: I could not escape the traditional Christmas and New years (I do not love them?) I had to revise for my partial and obviously spend my exams ...

Ok I confess everything: tomorrow it will be a week since my partially completed and yet I have not finished a book since ... Am I sick? No. Just Gleek.
Gleek Yes, do not look for a mistake because there are not any!

I will explain it all: For some time, some livraddictiens proudly display in their signatures or their avatars very colorful pictures of players with one word: Glee.

Glee? WTF?
Glee is an American series broadcast since 2009 in the USA. Will Schuester, a English teacher at McKinley High School, Ohio, decided to resume the leadership of the choir. Unfortunately
be part of the Glee Club is rather unpopular and few students jostle to take part. Only five students fall spontaneously but to participate in the national competition they must form a group of twelve singers (and incidentally beat Vocal Adrenaline). Moreover, these first five members are considered losers ...

I started watching the series a week ago ... and I just finished season 1 (22épisodes). I became completely hooked, hence the pun Gleek ...

The concept of the series is not really new. There was Fame , Un, dos, tres , High School Musical .... but why so popular?
For me, the success of the series is due to his characters. Of course, among the characters there are a couple cheerleader footballer who rules the school but just Glee fight against these stereotypes.

The first members of the choir are excluded: Rachel, who dreams of being a superstar and that is noticed by his style of dress very kitsch, Mercedes in addition to being Overweight is noir.Quant Kurt, even if he does not say, everybody knows he is gay. Artie is in a wheelchair and Tina is so shy that she stutters.
These characters are very likeable and talented! They will have to cling to their dreams and be accepted by others.
Other students dream of integrating Glee Club but they are afraid for their reputation ...
They will have to choose between it and dream, between real friends or have the illusion of being loved.

Personally my favorite characters are Finn, Kurt and Emma. For cons, I hate Terri. Early Sue and I did not like Quinn but I changed my mind: D

Glee is a series that promotes tolerance and that is what differentiates it from others of its kind.

And the actors are good it is to play and sing but also dance! All music genres are performed rap to ballads to jazz and funk. Add all titles in my MP3 As I move through the series! Some celebrities make an appearance in the series: Josh Groban, Olivia Newton John, Eve, Neil Patrick Harris, Kristin Chenoweth ...

My favorite songs? Rose's turn by Kurt; Gives You Hell Imagine, My Life Would Suck Without You, Proud Mary, No Air, Gold Digger by New Direction ...

Now that I finished season 1, I'll wait a bit before watching 2 (if I can, I resist the temptation). Especially since I'll be late for my LCs: S. ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment