Monday, January 31, 2011

Mario Salieri Msmiodlcto

Sunday Ticket, Volume 1: The tour of Dungeons Jean-Philippe Boudart

Back Cover: For
Barbaroxe and his fellow guild, Sunday is a day to keep. One goal: killing monsters and returning with an armful of treasures. Unfortunately for these adventurers interim, this chilly rainy day and will also bring its share of disappointments.



I stole this comic in Evy , whom I thank!
I read very few comics I borrowed from time to time but I do not buy it. Just because I think it's expensive and it reads too fast! In

Sunday Ticket, JP Boudart parodies the world of heroic fantasy and role playing. Indeed, every Sunday the men meet to go kill some monsters in dungeon and bring back treasures.

I'm not at all attached to this comic. The drawings are confusing, the lines are not clear. The characters look very strange, rounded or elongated guide is only the most work. The colors are too dark for my taste and lack of nuance. There is very little dialogue and little there is of no interest. Some characters speak the same language sms!

In terms of plot, it does not happen much. The companions are looking for a dungeon and lost. The adventurers landed in a strange and colorful and this is the last page ... It is really hungry. I still

mouse a few times but in summary I did not like this comic. The drawings, dialogues and the story Deplus me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment