Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mount For Scope For Hawken Renegade

The girl paper Guillaume Musso


4th cover:
"Soaked to the bone and completely naked, she appeared on my terrace in the middle of one night of storm.
- Where do you come?
- I fell.
- Fallen from where?
- Fallen for your book. Dropped from your history, what! "

Tom Boyd, a famous writer stuck for inspiration, springing up in his life the heroine of her novels. It
is pretty, she is desperate, she will die if he stopped writing.
Impossible? And yet ...
Together, Tom and Billie will live an amazing adventure where reality and fiction intertwine and shoving in a game seductive and deadly ...

A comedy vivid and pungent. A romantic suspense
and fantastic.
When life hangs by a book!

For a long time I had read Musso! I had only read two books by this author to know Because I love you and save me. They liked me although I found they were very similar. Indeed, the author's style remains the same and the plot for the same pattern is always used.

This is no exception to the rule but he has a little something extra that makes a sudden heart!

Tom Boyd is the author of the bestselling trilogy of angels. The first two volumes have sold millions of copies, it only remains to write the final book as expected. But after his break with the famous pianist Dawn Valancourt, he can not write a line. To forget his pain, he sinks into drug addiction until he meets Billie, a secondary character from her novel ...

As always, the chapters are preceded by quotations in connection with the action. These quotations are well chosen and it is a pleasure to be discovered.

We learn the identity of the characters through newspaper articles describing their professional and private lives: The immediate success of Tom's book, the escapades of the pianist, their marriage, their separation and descent to hell Tom.

At first I was skeptical about the plot: A character out of fiction to meet his creator in reality: mouaif not very credible.
Then I quickly attached to the characters especially Billie. It made me laugh a lot and its aftershocks with Tom is a real treat!

Tom is like most heroes Musso: a geek guy with a difficult past and heart problems. Fortunately Billie is there to shake it and all they will embark on a crazy adventure!

childhood friends Tom, Carol and Milo are also interesting. They allow us to better know Tom and his past.
Many secondary characters enrich the story. Only one paragraph is attributed to some but they manage to move us. We recognize
necessarily through One of the protagonists.

In this book, the author takes the opportunity to explain his vision of the relationship that exists between the writer, his work and its readers. He also speaks of bookcrossing I liked what (must try one day!). One can not help comparing Tom Musso and it plays with this analogy ...

We read for entertainment Guillaume Musso's daughter paper but really surprised me: I devoured it!
The same ingredients are used in these earlier novels: people tortured love story, surprise ending ... but it adds lots of humor! You have to read anything that for the pleasure of laughter disputes Billie and Tom! In addition, the new cover is sublime. In short: it's a stroke of heart!

Citations:
At first, she had lived this experience as a trauma, but the human being, really, an animal that was accustomed to all the humiliations.


Some of you came into me and me forever tainted as a poison.


- By the way, I checked at the reception. Tom is staying at the hotel with his "friend".
- I know I did my survey: Suite No. 12, two beds.
- It assures you, the two separate beds?
She sighed
- When you join, you're still more than a broom hairless con ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment