Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Minnetonka Moccasin Dealers Toronto

Switch Girl, Volume 02 by Natsumi Aida


Abstract:
Nika fell in love with Arata! But then they go out together in Shibuya, a strange rival appeared. What, already a rival?! And in addition, because of the latter, the user off from Nika risk of being discovered ...

In this second volume, there are always so crazy Nika!
After the success of the play, our heroine approximates Arata and it opens up more to others. But another suitor appears Nika, plus it seems to know his secret ...

I was still dying of laughter after reading this second volume. Nika has a knack for being in situations unlikely. Expressions (especially when she is hysterical) are hilarious.

new characters make their appearances. I was initially suspicious when Masamune appeared but then I really liked. I love her look especially her hairstyle "Vegeta super mode Saïyen" XD

Nika rarely appears in this volume mode off and I found the page "explanation of terms" less funny than the last.
The author tries to explain the creation manga but I confess to not having understood ...

I still loved this tome and I look forward to the next one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment